Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open archives?
Last Updated 2 years ago
Announcement: Support is now only available to those actively subscribed to the Two Minute Fix who have paid for and installed the Two Minute Fix on the endpoint needing support. If any support article is having issues with images being displayed try logging into your support account. Thank you.
- Download the appropriate version of 7zip.exe (attachments below)
- Left click the "All users" column next to 7z, zip, rar, and 001 (shown below) to select "7-Zip" as your default program.
- In the Tools menu open the "Options..."
- Right-click and "Run as administrator"
- Open your start menu and type "7zip"
- Install it by following the prompts.